As for today, there are different liquids and stain removers that can help you get rid of any stain regardless of the type of fabric. On the other hand, some people give their preferences to natural ways of removing stains. Our largest appliance repair company in the Toronto area has created a list of the weirdest things you didn’t know could remove a broad spectrum of simple stains, and we are pretty sure you already have them at your home.
Weird things that can easily remove stains
Keep in mind that the following essentials and stain removers may not work in some cases, depending on the type of fabric or stain. However, you will be able to give your clothes a proper pre-treatment before putting them into the washing machine.
- If you want to remove ink from any white or colored clothes, make sure to soak the garment in warm milk overnight. Wash in the washing machine the next day, using the laundry detergent of your choice.
- Hand soap. If you are on your period and your panties are covered with dried blood, there is no need to throw them away. Just simply wash them using any soap of your choice, and cold water before putting them into the washing machine. You will be able to remove 80% of blood regardless of fabrics type, the rest will be done by your washer and a good liquid detergent.
- Depending on how much ink has been accidentally spilled on your garments, you can easily remove it using your toothpaste. However, remember that toothpaste is not able to remove the stain completely, and it also depends on the type of clothes fabric. Make sure to use non-gel toothpaste and thoroughly rub it into the fabric, repeating the same step a few times in a row from both sides of the clothes. Non-gel toothpaste is also highly efficient against lipsticks and eyeshadows.
- Shaving foam or cream. Before putting your garment into the washing machine, you can remove certain stains using your shaving foam or cream. Keep in mind that get cream is not a very good idea and will not have the same effect if you decide to use it. Put some shaving cream on the stain, rub it gently into the fabrics, and let it dry as much as it is necessary. Afterward, feel free to put the clothes into the washing machine, and then the dryer. Shaving foam is also very good against carpet stains.You can also avail upholstery cleaning and enhance your home look.
- Coca-Cola. Do you know that leaving bloodstains in Coca-Cola overnight actually helps remove them? No matter how much blood you have on your clothes, Coca-Cola is able to remove 90% of it, leaving no marks. Make sure to put the clothes into the washing machine afterward to make them fresh.
If you happen to notice that your washer doesn’t work properly, do not hesitate to get in touch with our trained appliance repair professionals to receive the required assistance.
Reputable and Reliable Appliance Repair Service
Our Reputable and Reliable Appliance Repair Service offers a washer and dryer repair service, fixing different types of washing machines, as well as dryers. Our team of specialists and repairmen specializes in professionally maintaining not just laundry room units, but also essential kitchen appliances. Our assistance and professional support are available 7 days a week at affordable prices regardless of what has caused your faulty device to malfunction. Do not hesitate to get in touch with our competent team of Toronto appliance repair specialists to receive adequate household appliance repair as fast as possible.