Operating manuals from manufacturers, recommendations of specialists, and shop consultants sometimes do not provide necessary information that would improve the work of a dishwashing machine. Here are several ways you can use your dishwasher more efficiently, at a lower cost, and avoid the need for expensive dishwasher repairs. The customers of our reputable Toronto appliance repair service often face such problems as not dried dishes, stains, or lots of consumed water, detergents, and electricity.
How to achieve high-quality drying
People often do not understand why after the end of the washing program their kitchenware remains wet regardless of the model of the dishwashing machine. Usually, this is not a sign of a faulty home appliance. This problem can be solved as follows:
- First, remove items from the bottom and then from the top shelf.
- Open the door carefully to avoid burning yourself and wait for the tableware to cool. The exception is glass and porcelain utensils, which can crack from temperature extremes.
- Left the door of the dishwasher open to dry and avoid unpleasant smell inside.
However, most users who have wet plates left after washing never appear concerned about this problem putting plates and tableware in their storing places being wet.
The high-quality dishwashing
From the experience of our trained appliance repair professionals, we understand that dishwasher users often face the problem of not completely washed tableware. Such situations may happen for several reasons:
- Full load of the dishwasher with the economy program. The appliance does not completely wash items.
- Streaks or residues of the detergent in case of its excessive use or the water has not been softened.
- Using the tablets for short programs also leaves traces of detergent on the dishes.
- Dinnerware may not rinse if it is tightly packed together. The items should be loaded having free space between them.
Heavily soiled utensils should be placed on the lower shelf, stained side down. This way the dishwasher is easier to perform the cleaning as water washing the dirt and grease away faster.
Washing detergent saving
If you do not want to risk the performance of your device resulting in the dishwasher stops working and not experiment with highly questionable formulas, you should use special detergents. These include:
- salt to soften water;
- dishwashing soap for the main process;
- rinse aid.
All three substances are available in one tablet. Each time you start, it is enough to put it in a dishwasher tablet drawer and not worry about the amount and filling the appliance with other chemicals. Suggestions about dishwasher tablets are mainly about their economical use. To achieve this, it can be divided into several parts and used several times depending on the number of utensils necessary to wash.
Reliable dishwasher repairs in the Toronto and GTA area
The dishwasher is a great help to its owner in the kitchen. But, who will help the appliance itself to maintain its durability and get the best possible results when washing dishes? Of course, a professional technician! Our handymen have the necessary skills and experience to perform meticulous diagnostics, fixing, and maintenance, therefore, they can easily figure out the most appropriate decision in a particular situation. Toronto appliance repair specialists can deal with a wide range of issues and malfunctions that appear due to different reasons quickly restoring the functionality of the household appliance.